+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nature Walk Photo's

Hybrid View

Flyfish4troutguy Guest

Default Nature Walk Photo's

Well I thought I would head out today and test the new DSLR with a nature alk of my hometown creek behind my house and see if I still know how to take a pic.......Spring is almost here

Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did, hehe. I had more images but they only allow 4 pics on the forum.

Mike

Loved them! Thanks for sharing....
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

Nice pictures. Which DSLR did you buy? I've been thinking about getting one. I've been looking at the Nikon D60. Just dreaming right now... I'll spend a little more time trying to get the most out of my little Coolpix 2200 first.

I'd like to be able to take better macro pictures.

Roy

Flyfish4troutguy Guest

I bought the Olmypus E410, came with two lenses, 14-42, and 40-150, 10 megapixels. So far so good I love it. I have a NikonF40 when I first started in college but it was just regular SLR so trying to figure this one out. Not to bad so far, very sensitive to ligh though, makes a huge difference in picture taking.

Mike

Default Pics

Good ones Flyfish4troutguy, this has been a great off season for a lot of ppl here in FAOL
    posting pics...makes the cabin fever a little
    easier to handle, so thanks !

Cheers,

MontanaMoose

Quote Originally Posted by Flyfish4troutguy View Post
    Well I thought I would head out today and test the new DSLR with a nature alk of my hometown creek behind my house and see if I still know how to take a pic.......Spring is almost here

Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did, hehe. I had more images but they only allow 4 pics on the forum.

Mike
    Got more pic like that WOW , just make another entry and put some more up,, just don't say who gave you this tip!
    Relaxed and now a Full Time Trout Bum, Est. 2024

Flyfish4troutguy Guest

The stretch I fish is pretty decent. Good steelhead run in the spring for about 3-4 weeks. Bass and carp during the summer, I try to tackle carp, some pretty big ones in there. Then fall few steelhead back up, sometimes salmon but never seen any this year but i heard the runs were a little earlier with all that rain we had so i might have missed it.

Mike
    P.S i will find some more worthy of posting

Default pictures

Nice pictures is it possible to put some more on.Hows that place for fishing?

+ Reply to Thread