The thread on the warm water forum about tying puglesi style minnows got me all excited and I had to order material. I followed one of the links in the thread to the fly tyers dungeon, and started to browse their selection. Not what I would call a huge line of materials, but they had just the things that i was looking for. I noticed the free shipping on orders over $50 so i started buying everything i thought i might need to tie all kinds of flies. I ordered a promo pack of the legs alive material which turned out to be like luma legs, every color of congo hair that I thought i might need, bunches of hanked flash material that was very similar to flashabou accent, some dubbing that was on sale, more flash that think was called pearl web, and a finer synthetic fiber that I can't recall the name of. I looked at my shopping cart for the total, fully prepared to trim my order down so that i was closer to 50 bucks...I WASN"T EVEN AT $40 YET!!!! I had to go back, order more and after nearly giving up finally ordered a fly box for $6 to push the total above $50.

I received my material today, ant was amazed at the amount of stuff i received. All of it was very nicely packaged, and exactly as i expected it to be. I hope to find my camera tomorrow and take a picture of the giant pile of stuff i got for my money.

Fish