Hey everyone - I figure with the set ups that I've seen on here, someone must have a good solution for me.

To set the stage - I don't have a fly tying desk and would really like to continue to tie at the kitchen table as I have a good set up where I can have a ball game on tv while I tie. So a desk in a specific room isn't for me.

I have some drawers by the table where I store my tools and materials. Tools are in one of those Renzetti caddies which does a nice job, and feathers/fur in two tupperware boxes that do nicely. The packages are large enough to sort quickly and easily.

But I'm struggling with the dubbing (and assorted things like thin skin, swiss straw, etc), hooks, and spools. They are in several shoe boxes at the moment, but they're pretty unorganized and it gets annoying - especially all the spools. What I'm looking for is a good way of organizing each to put them in easily accessible organization where I can just pull it out of the drawer and be ready to go as soon as I clamp the vise down. Drawers are 20 inches wide and 6 inches deep.

Any and all ideas are much appreciated!