A newlywed couple move to a small town, and on their first day the local pastor pays them a visit.

The pastor says, "We're very pleased to have you in our town, and I'd like to welcome you to my church. But we do have a tradition -- you have to cleanse yourself, mind and body. So you must abstain from sex for one full month."

The couple are surprised, but they really want to be accepted, so they promise the pastor they'll see him in church in four weeks.
Four weeks goes by. Then five. Finally, the pastor stops by the couple's house again. When they come to the door, he asks, "Why haven't I seen you in church

The wife sighs and says, "Well, the first week it was like we were dating again. We'd go out to dinner and made a game of it. The second week, it was a chance to spend thoughtful time together, to talk and focus on our friendship."

Then the husband continues, "The third week, we were taking lots of cold showers and starting to get cranky.

By the fourth week, it was tough, but I thought we were gonna make it... until the very last day, my wife was showing me some photos we'd just had developed, and she dropped one. When she bent over to pick it up, I just snapped, we lost all control of ourselves and had wild, untamed sex right on the floor for an hour."

The pastor is totally embarrassed, and with wide eyes he stammers, "Well, I'm sorry, but I just don't think you're welcome in my church."

The wife nods sadly and replies, "That's okay... we aren't welcome in that Wal-Mart anymore, either."