+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 202 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 2013

Thread: We need some laughs here !!!

Quote Originally Posted by John Rhoades View Post
    Ah, come on, I bet you can remember a few of them. Care to share?
    Actually, the stories I remember are mostly pretty sad, drowning, children falling from heights, etc., We had a guest at our timeshare in Orlando who was taking Oxycodon and using bourbon to wash it down. Turned out to be a deadly mixture.

The stuff people leave behind in hotels is pretty amazing. Pillows are the no. 1 thing people bring and forget, more handguns than you would think. A friend in Chicago had one of the former Braves leave a stainless steel 9mm in his room and ask my friend to mail it to him. When the steps to legally ship it were explained my friend was told to keep it. They had a drawing in the security department for the pistol. The twelve years I spent working for hotel companies were interesting, I really miss being in the hotels and helping them resolve their challenges. Some of them are near some good fishing spots too, when I left Holiday Inn it broke my heart the General Manager of the Crowne Plaza in Santiago, Chile had promised to take me salmon fishing the next year.
    Want to hear God laugh? Tell him Your plans!!!

My wife pointed this out to me this morning: From "It Rhymes with Orange".

crafting for men.jpg

Cell phone rings:

"Hello"

"Hey Hon, where are you?"

"About halfway home from Walmart, why?"

"I came to Walmart with you, remember?"

"@#$%*&, be right there as soon as I can turn around."

An Arab Sheik was admitted to Hospital for heart surgery, but prior to the surgery, the doctors needed to store his type of blood in case the need arose.
    As the gentleman had a very rare type of blood, it couldn't be found locally, so the call went out.
    Finally, a Scotsman was located who had the same blood type.
    The Scot willingly donated his blood for the Arab.
    The Arab sent the Scotsman, as appreciation for giving his blood, a new BMW, diamonds & $100,000, happy that his surgery could now go ahead.
    A couple of months later, once again, the Arab had to go through a corrective surgery.
    His doctor telephoned the Scotsman who was more than happy to donate his blood again.
    After the second surgery, the Arab sent the Scotsman a thank-you card and a box of Quality Street chocolates.
    The Scotsman was shocked that the Arab did not reciprocate his previous kind gesture as he had anticipated.
    He phoned the Arab and asked him: "I thought you would be generous again, that you would give me a BMW, diamonds & money,
    But you only gave me a thank-you card and a box of Quality Street."
    To this the Arab replied: "Aye, laddie. Must be my Scottish blood."

I'm thinking Mickey is in some deep doo doo!

When you can arrange your affairs to go fishing, forget all the signs, homilies, advice and folklore. JUST GO.

You had me for a moment there. You know there are countless fake websites set up by felons to capture personal information from potential applications. They are easy to spot if you think for a moment, they all work on the first try.

Blog Entries

Bobbyg, actually the 4 cats are in trouble. Mighty Mouse is under the stove, just getting a snack. Larry ---sagefisher---

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Jesse View Post
    You had me for a moment there. You know there are countless fake websites set up by felons to capture personal information from potential applications. They are easy to spot if you think for a moment, they all work on the first try.
    I wouldn't do anything like that Jesse. I know about the fake websites. I will be the last person to send out something with a virus in it. (Or better yet, NEVER put up something like that.)

George

Quote Originally Posted by Old #art View Post
    I wouldn't do anything like that Jesse. I know about the fake websites. I will be the last person to send out something with a virus in it. (Or better yet, NEVER put up something like that.)

George
    All I know is that when I clicked on the link it froze up my computer and it appears I have been infected. Not appreciated! Admins, please check this out.
    Tight Lines,

Kelly.

"There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home."

Roderick Haig-Brown, "Fisherman's Spring"

Kelly,
    Very sorry that the link has given you a problem. I ran it through my anti-virus before I opened it and again before I posted it to the board. I use AVG and not the free one. Have never had a problem before.

Anyone else had a problem with it?

Just to make sure that it won't give anyone else a problem I will delete the post.

George

+ Reply to Thread