+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 202 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2014

Thread: We need some laughs here !!!

Supposedly a true story: A new, young MD doing his residency in OB was quite embarrassed performing female pelvic exams. To cover his embarrassment he had unconsciously formed a habit of whistling softly. The middle aged lady upon whom he was performing this exam suddenly burst out laughing and further embarrassed him. He looked up from his work and sheepishly said, "I'm sorry. Was I tickling you?" She replied, "No doctor, but the song you were whistling was "I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Wiener."
    Want to hear God laugh? Tell him Your plans!!!

Default Good one, Uncle Jesse

My fishing buddy grandson, Eddie, will graduate medical school June 3, this year and start residency in Reno, NV. I will have to tell him this story. Thanks. Jim
    I'm either going to, coming from or thinking about fishing. Jim

We all get heavier as we get older, because there's a lot more information in our heads. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Default I agree

And all that knowledge has slipped down from my head to my belly.
    I can think of few acts more selfish than refusing a vaccination.

Default After you have tried everything

When all else fails and I mean even after throwing the book at em.These are pretty tasty.
    Last edited by Steve Molcsan; 04-05-2023 at 01:01 AM.
    Relaxed and now a Full Time Trout Bum, Est. 2024

Blog Entries

Default Trout Fillets

To eat or to use as bait? Never tried them, may have to sometime.Larry ---sagefisher---

At Purdue University, there were four students taking chemistry and all of them had an 'A' grade average. The four friends were so confident that the weekend before finals, they decided to go to Chicago, visit some friends and have a big party. They had a great time, but after all the partying, they slept all day Sunday and didn't make it back to the campus until too late Monday morning to take their tests. Since they missed the test, they decided they would explain to the professor why they were not there to take their tests. They told him they had visited friends but on the way back to W. Lafayette, they had a flat tire and found there was no spare in the car. As a result, they missed their finals. The Professor agreed they could make up the final the next day. The guys were excited and very much relieved. They all studied that night for their exams scheduled the following day. The next day the Professor placed them in separate rooms and gave them a test booklet. They each quickly answered the first problem which was worth 5 points. They all felt a sense of relief. With each of them in separate rooms, they thought this was going to be easy. Then they turned the page............................ On the second page was written; For 95 points, Which tire went flat?

So the gang of wire nuts split up what do you call them now..-Splitbolts..Years past since this gang of electricians split up , they stay in touch but now days their all wrapped up in their busy lives ,tied up with something or other.. -They are now known as the Ty-wraps.. -What do you call an electrician in heaven?-A Lighting bolt.. So goes the life cycle of a former electrical gang member..
    Relaxed and now a Full Time Trout Bum, Est. 2024

"You know why a politician is like a banana?" "He comes in and first he is green, then he turns yellow and then he's rotten." "I think Congressmen should wear uniforms, you know, like NASCAR drivers, so we could identify their corporate sponsors .." The reason Politicians try so hard to get re-elected is that they would 'hate' to have to make a living under the laws they passed.

"This is a classic quote from grade school examination paper.........One of the causes of the Revolutionary War was the English put tacks in their tea. Also, the colonists would send their parcels through the post without stamps. Finally the colonists won the War and no longer had to pay for taxis. Delegates from the original 13 states formed the Contented Congress. Thomas Jefferson, a Virgin, and Benjamin Franklin were two singers of the Declaration of Independence. Franklin discovered electricity by rubbing two cats backwards and declared, "A horse divided against itself cannot stand.".Franklin died in 1790 and is still dead.

+ Reply to Thread