A farmer was driving his truck full of vegetables to the city to sell them. On the way he gets a flat tire. So, he pulls over and gets out his jack and lug wrench and proceeds to change the tire. As he takes off each lug nut, he puts them in the hub cap he took off the wheel. He is almost finished, and a car comes by at a high speed and barely clips the hub cap and sends all the lug nuts flying. He is at a loss as to what he is going to next. From behind the chain link fence, he is parked next to comes a voice. The farmer now sees that he parked right next to an insane asylum. The fellow behind the fence who has been watching the whole affair says ?Just take one lug nut off each of the other wheels and put them on the wheel you just changed. Then you can safely drive on into the city and buy some new lug nuts to replace the ones that you lost. The farmer says ?That?s a great idea. You saved my day.? Then he said to the guy ?You must work in this asylum since you are so smart.? The guy replies ?Nope, I?m patient here.? The farmer asked, ?How can you be in there if you are so smart?? The guy replies ?I?m crazy, not stupid.?.