+ Reply to Thread
Page 195 of 202 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2014

Thread: We need some laughs here !!!

Circus Couple Adopting A Child

A husband and wife who work for the circus go to an adoption agency where a social worker doubts their suitability.

The couple produce photos of their 50 foot motor home which is clean, well maintained and equipped with a beautiful nursery.

The social worker raises concerns about the education the child would receive while in the couple's care.

"We've arranged for a full-time tutor who will teach the child all the usual subjects along with French, Latin and computing skills?.

Then the social worker expressed concerns about being raised in a circus environment.

"The child will be surrounded by family, but we've also retained a nanny who is a certified expert in pediatric care, welfare and diet?.

The social worker is finally satisfied and asks, "what age child are you ideally hoping to adopt??

"Doesn't really matter...as long as the kid fits in the cannon."
    Clint
    Clint
    in far west Kentucky

Understanding Engineers 1

Two engineering students were riding bicycles across a university campus when one said, "Where did you get the great bike?"

The second engineer replied, "Well, I was walking yesterday, minding my own business, when a beautiful woman rode up on this bike, threw it to the ground, took off all her clothes and said, "Take what you want."

The first engineer nodded approvingly and said, "Good choice: The clothes probably wouldn't have fit you anyway."

Understanding Engineers 2

To the optimist, the glass is half-full. To the pessimist, the glass is half-empty.
    To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

Understanding Engineers 3

A priest, a doctor, and an engineer were waiting one morning for a particularly slow group of golfers.
    The engineer fumed, "What's with those guys? We've been waiting for fifteen minutes!"
    The doctor chimed in, "I don't think I've ever seen such inept golf!"
    The priest said, "Here comes the green-keeper. Let's have a word with him." He said, "Hello George, What's wrong with that group ahead of us? They're rather slow, aren't they?"
    The green-keeper replied, "Oh, yes. That's a group of blind firemen. They lost their sight saving our clubhouse from a fire last year, so we always let them play for free anytime!"
    The group fell silent for a moment.
    The priest said, "That's so sad. I'll say a special prayer for them tonight."
    The doctor said, "Good idea. I'll contact my ophthalmologist colleague and see if there's anything she can do for them."
    The engineer said, "Why can't they play at night?"

Understanding Engineers 4

What is the difference between mechanical engineers and civil engineers?
    Mechanical engineers build weapons. Civil engineers build targets.

Understanding Engineers 5

The graduate with a Science degree asks, "Why does it work?"
    The graduate with an Engineering degree asks, "How does it work?"
    The graduate with a Commerce degree asks, "How much will it cost?"
    The graduate with an Arts degree asks, "Do you want fries with that?

Understanding Engineers 6

Normal people believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it isn't sufficiently complex yet.

Understanding Engineers 7

An engineer was crossing a road one day, when a frog called out to him and said, "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess."

He bent over, picked up the frog, and put it in his pocket.

The frog spoke up again and said, "If you kiss me, I'll turn back into a beautiful princess and stay with you for one week."

The engineer took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it and returned it to the pocket.

The frog then cried out, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a princess I'll stay with you for one week and do anything you want."

Again, the engineer took the frog out, smiled at it and put it back into his pocket.

Finally, the frog asked, "What's the matter? I've told you I'm a beautiful princess and that I'll stay with you for one week and do anything you want. Why won't you kiss me?"

The engineer said, "Look, I'm an engineer. I don't have time for a girlfriend. But a talking frog - now that's cool."

And Finally

Two engineers were standing at the base of a flagpole, looking at its top. A woman walked by and asked what they were doing

"We're supposed to find the height of this flagpole," said Sven, "but we don't have a ladder."

The woman took a wrench from her purse, loosened a couple of bolts, and laid the pole down on the ground. Then she took a tape measure from her purse, took a measurement, announced, "19.5 feet," and walked away.

One engineer shook his head and laughed, "A lot of good that does us. We ask for the height and she gives us the length!"

Both engineers have since quit their engineering jobs and have been elected to Congress .

A man was having an affair with an Italian woman

For several years, a man was having an affair

with an Italian woman. One night, she confided
    in him that she was pregnant. Not wanting to
    ruin his reputation or his marriage, he paid her a
    large sum of money if she would go to Italy to
    secretly have the child. If she stayed in Italy to
    raise the child, he would also provide child
    support until the child turned 18.

She agreed, but asked how he would know when
    the baby was born. To keep it discrete, he told
    her to simply mail him a post card, and write
    'Spaghetti' on the back. He would then arrange
    for the child support payments to begin.

One day, about 9 months later, he came home to
    his confused wife. 'Honey', she said, 'you
    received a very strange post card today'.

'Oh, really? Let me see...' he said. The wife gave
    it to him and watched as her husband read the
    card, turned white, and fainted.

On the card was written: 'Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti.
    Two with meatballs, one without. Send extra sauce.'

60th High School Reunion, He was a widower and she a widow.

They had known each other for a number of years being high school classmates and having attended class reunions in the past without fail.

This 60th anniversary of their class, the widower and the widow made a foursome with two other singles.

They had a wonderful evening, their spirits high.

The widower throwing admiring glances across the table.

The widow smiling coyly back at him. Finally, he picked up courage to ask her, “Will you marry me?”

After about six seconds of careful consideration, she answered, “Yes,….. yes I will!” The evening ended on a happy note for the widower.

But the next morning he was troubled. Did she say Yes? or did she say No? He couldn’t remember.

Try as he would, he just could not recall.

He went over the conversation of the previous evening, but his mind was blank.

He remembered asking the question but for the life of him he could not recall her response.

With fear and trepidation, he picked up the phone and called her.

First, he explained that he couldn’t remember as well as he used to.

Then he reviewed the past evening. As he gained a little more courage he then inquired of her.

“When I asked if you would marry me, did you say Yes? or did you say No? “Why you silly man, I said Yes.

Yes I will ! And I meant it with all my heart.” The widower was delighted.

He felt his heart skip a beat. Then she continued.

“And I am so glad you called because I couldn’t remember who asked me!”
    Want to hear God laugh? Tell him Your plans!!!

Good one Jesse - and at my age it's becoming more believable.....

Cliff

A little boy goes to his father and asks, " Daddy, how was I born?" The father answers, " well son,I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Your Mom and I first got together in an online chat-room. Then I set up a date via E-mail with your Mom, and we met at a Cyber cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, and googled each other. There your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared that said, " You've got male!"

Quote Originally Posted by gmac209 View Post
    A little boy goes to his father and asks, " Daddy, how was I born?" The father answers, " well son,I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Your Mom and I first got together in an online chat-room. Then I set up a date via E-mail with your Mom, and we met at a Cyber cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, and googled each other. There your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared that said, " You've got male!"
    That's awesome!

I recently spent $16,500 on this registered Black Angus bull. I put him out with the herd but he just ate grass and wouldn't even look at a cow.

I was beginning to think I had paid more for that bull than he was worth.

Anyway......I had the Vet come and take a look at him.

He said,, the bull was very healthy, but possibly just a little young, so he gave me some pills to feed him once per day.

The bull started to service the cows within two days……. all my cows!

He even broke through the fence and bred with all of my neighbor's cows! He's like a machine!

I don't know what was in the pills the Vet gave him ...

... but they kind of taste like peppermint.

A man calls Pizza hut to order a pizza...
    CALLER: Is this Pizza Hut?
    GOOGLE: No sir, it's Google Pizza.
    CALLER: I must have dialed a wrong number, sorry.
    GOOGLE: No sir, Google bought Pizza Hut last month.
    CALLER: OK. I would like to order a pizza.
    GOOGLE: Do you want your usual, sir?
    CALLER: My usual? You know me?
    GOOGLE: According to our caller ID data sheet, the last 12 times you called you ordered an extra-large pizza with three cheeses, sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms and meatballs on a thick crust.
    CALLER: Super! That’s what I’ll have.
    GOOGLE: May I suggest that this time you order a pizza with ricotta, arugula, sun-dried tomatoes and olives on a whole wheat gluten-free thin crust?
    CALLER: What? I don’t want a vegetarian pizza!
    GOOGLE: Your cholesterol is not good, sir.
    CALLER: How the hell do you know that?
    GOOGLE: Well, we cross-referenced your home phone number with your medical records. We have the result of your blood tests for the last 7 years.
    CALLER: Okay, but I do not want your rotten vegetarian pizza! I already take medication for my cholesterol.
    GOOGLE: Excuse me sir, but you have not taken your medication regularly. According to our database, you purchased only a box of 30 cholesterol tablets once at Lloyds Pharmacy, 4 months ago.
    CALLER: I bought more from another Pharmacy.
    GOOGLE: That doesn’t show on your credit card statement.
    CALLER: I paid in cash.
    GOOGLE: But you did not withdraw enough cash according to your bank statement.
    CALLER: I have other sources of cash.
    GOOGLE: That doesn’t show on your latest tax returns unless you bought them using an undeclared income source, which is against the law!
    CALLER: WHAT THE HELL!
    GOOGLE: I'm sorry sir, we use such information only with the sole intention of helping you.
    CALLER: Enough already! I'm sick to death of Google, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and all the others. I'm going to an island without the internet, TV, where there is no phone service and no one to watch me or spy on me.
    GOOGLE: I understand sir, but you need to renew your passport first. It expired 6 weeks ago...

[/COLOR]

What do your call a stolen Tesla ?

an Edison

Peace
    Relaxed and now a Full Time Trout Bum, Est. 2024

+ Reply to Thread