+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fly Art Studio

Blog Entries

Default Fly Art Studio

Check out this great site Fly Art Studio, http://flyartstudio.com/wordpress/. Neal Osborn has done a great job. Fantastic photography too!!!!! Great articles on taking photographs of flies. Definitely a site to bookmark!!!!!
    "No matter how complicated life can get -- remember life is sometimes like fly fishing; after turning over every rock in the river trying to "match the hatch", you have probably spooked every fish for miles -- so don't let the "little things" BUG you -- just enjoy whatever you find." Mike Ormsby

Normand Guest

Default Grea, Great, Great!

I'm a professional photographer and there is things to learn for all of us this site. If you follow that tutorial you shouldn't have a problem.
    Bruce

Blog Entries

Sorry Normand -- I did "Search" but nothing came up -- apologize for "Double Thread" but this is a good enough site to let everybody know twice!!!!!
    "No matter how complicated life can get -- remember life is sometimes like fly fishing; after turning over every rock in the river trying to "match the hatch", you have probably spooked every fish for miles -- so don't let the "little things" BUG you -- just enjoy whatever you find." Mike Ormsby

Normand Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Ormsby View Post
    Sorry Normand -- I did "Search" but nothing came up -- apologize for "Double Thread" but this is a good enough site to let everybody know twice!!!!!
    youre right! its a great site and i hope folk will bookmark it for future reference.

Thanks for the tips.

+ Reply to Thread