+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi All

Hybrid View

Default Hi All

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm still alive. Just have had one thing after another go wrong. Had my back surgery done and a few more along them lines just had a spinal stimulator put in to help with my leg pain and numbness. So far so good it's about the size of a pacemaker. My marriage went to hell so I took my kids and took off ow I have full custody of them from the court. I have damn near lost everything I own. Due to a X-wife turned drug addict. But thins will get better soon.Will get back on here soon. Later Mtt aka. Stonefly71

good luck keep your head up. hopefully things can only go up from here.

best fishes and tight lines
    gary

Arrow

stonefly71, I for one am very glad you are here and posting...

God Bless,
    Tim

Stony,,, you have been with us for several years, so sorry about your troubles, but glad you can continue on with some things which bring you pleasure. Thanks for your loyalty.

stonefly,
    i wish you all the best. keep your chin up. things will only get better now!
    "some go to church and think about fishing, others go fishing and think about God." Tony Blake

Matt,
    I was just wondering this past week what may have happened with you. Sorry to read of the negatives, but glad to see you posting & great to read you're looking at things in a positive light.
    Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

+ Reply to Thread