True story, My daughter brought a young man over to the House to meet Me. I was a single parent raising two kids in those days. His name sitcks in my mind to this day for some strange reason... Joey flood. My son and I were just saddling up for a 35 mile ride on our motorcross bikes. Tracy my daughter introduced him and he seemed nice enough. I went into the garage to get started. I heard this young fellow say a couple of really rude and crude things to my daughter, probably thinking that I was out of sight and couldn't hear him. Just as I was about to kickstart the bike, fire up and catwalk my XL350 across the little pukes head. Then I heard Tracy tell him to apologise. He poked her in the chest with his finger and said Just what if I don't what do you think you can do about it ***** She promptly threw a left hook and knocked him out cold. My son and I looked at each other smiled, Waved to Tracy and several of her shocked friends then left on our ride. I never saw the lad again. She is now married with two wonderful Kids of her own. Nice polite kids I might add. They love it when My son and I tell that story at family gatherings.

PS. Tracy took kickboxing for two or there years untill she discovered boys.