We have a fresh 9 pound oven stuffer roasting chicken, stuffed with Amy's home made stuffing, roasted to a golden brown in a roasting bag in our oven. We round the meal out with a nice Caesar Salad, fresh home made candied yams and your choice of a vegetable (make mine sweet green peas).

If roasted bird isn't your game the keeper of the flame, me, has prepared for you a nice sirloin tip, basted in Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce. Done to medium on the Char-Broil outdoor grill. Accompanied by some Ball Park Franks All Beef hot dogs.

We finish it all of with a desert to die for. A slice of sweet, sugar free, diabetic, home made Apple Pie. Since I am diabetic and have now maxed out my carbs for the meal I must pass on the ice cream. However, you are welcome to my helping of ice crean. You can even have it alamode with your pie!

P.S. To make a "sugar free" diabetic apple pie just use Splenda in place of your cane and brown sugars. Remember to use half as much too as the Splenda is much sweeter than standard sugars.