(By the way, at the end of this message, I've got my "email of the week" that I'd like to share with you folks. It might give you a chuckle or you might be able to answer my question.)

Hi folks. I did a special for you for a couple of days, as I'm sure many of you saw. I also put up a free zinger on Wednesday and Thursday, and well, the web store wouldn't accept the FAOL 10% discount. I've been getting some calls on this and we do apologize for the inconvenience. And one of my pet peeves is promising something and then NOT making it happen. In any case, I've extended the 10% off by typing FAOL in the Key Code when you order. I'll keep it until Sunday at midnight. Also, we have a $3 shipping special this weekend too (for everybody), so this is an opportunity to save a significant amount of money. Thanks for your support! http://shop4.mailordercentral.com/hookhack/

So here's my best email of the week: A guy has a pet frog and insists that it need to eat Canadian nightcrawlers! He has called everywhere in our area and can't find them around our area. He knows I sell fishing stuff and wants to know if I can help. Do you folks know anything about this? Do any of you own or know of frogs with Canadian tastes? Do you think he's pulling my leg? Let me know. Thanks and have a good weekend.