Hi gang, sorry I have not been around a lot of late, been fighting a viral infection. Nothing to do with the cancer just been sick.

Now on Saturday we will be holding our secret pirate fishing meeting. I want everyone to come that is in Florida, or those that can make it.

We will meet at the North Skyway Rest Area. We are going to talk and fish as much as we can. I have gotten good reports that the bay has good size trout and reds the snook may or may not be around.
Depending on the wind we will fish one of the 4 flats. Those that have been here before know where we will meet. Flats there will be no rain, and the water temp is in the middle 70's. And may rise a little by then. The temp will be in the high 70's to low 80's.
Stev and I are discussing a breakfast meeting for those local enough or the ones that might come on Friday night. I am sorry I do not have any extra room this time, the kids moved back in.

We can discuss lunch or dinner at the meeting. Anyone from Sarasota or south could meet with me and ride in the van with Sue and I.

Any one with questions can get in touch with me or Stev;

While this is not a Fish-in but a pre-fish-in meeting it will be handled the same way. Come and enjoy. I am looking forward to another world record. If you follow the pirates then you know I caught a world record last November when I was allowed to go fishing for the first time since my major surgery.

Someone will send in an article about this after the fish are counted and the equipment cleaned. The RED TIDE IS GONE

I hope for a great turn out. And since this is the second November get together I move that the pirates have this secret meeting every year.

I am really excited to get out again with my friends.

Harold