Got this off an email list. Thought folks here would want to know.

Cindy Holzman and others have been emailing Charlie in the hospital and it has been a big hit with him.

Click on www.stedwardmercy.com

Choose email a patient.

His room # is 5516. You will need that.

As some of you may know, Charlie's cancer is now in his bones. He is not doing good right now. He is in St. Edwards hospital. He has a stint that is in the tumor in his stomach and it is stopped up.They are trying to figure out a way to clear it out. He is not able to eat right now and can't really drink anything either. They found out yesterday Charlie has a fractured Pelvis. It is from the bone cancer. Tiffany believes that fluid sitting on him had a part in that happening. They are going to try radiation in that area to help ease the pain and hopefully kill some cancer. He is in need of some good news so please keep him and his family in your prayers. Some people from our class sent him a message in a card a few months ago and that really meant a lot to him. I am trying to get the words out to as many as I can so that he can be blessed with encouraging words during this difficult time. His mailing address is 5906 Cloverleaf Circle Ozark, AR 72949. Please send him some encouraging words and keep them in your prayers. Thank you all and I hope you have a great day!!!