Logan1193,

Don't have a picture but let me try to paint one for you. I always carry a bag, most often left in the truck and just grab a few boxes out of that I think I might need. In that bag are approximately 10 boxes categorized by size not necessarily by fly type. Roughly 2 of each. Small flies, bigger than small, medium, large and how am I ever going to cast this big.

Everything from small nymphs to saltwater, very well tied, (by me of coarse) to the one of a kind thought it might work when I tied it piece of cr@%, (tied by myself also).

Always having to open the box out of the wind because who sticks the hook back in foam anyway. Just bite the line off as close as you can to the hook eye and throw it back into the box wet and tie on a new one.

I do on occasion sort them out, clip the line tag off and rearrange to my standard of small, bigger than small, medium, large and how am I ever going to cast this big. Did it about month ago and it took about 3 hours to do 4 boxes. Today you'd never know they were ever organized.

Putting them back where they belong just takes away from fishing time. Well there you go no photo necessary.

Leo C