Well, do ya? I will admit I have been a bit more grumpy than my normal grumpiness. Ah, well, the evening walks help. That is when it is not dumping down ice and I can go for a walk. Not going to walk on that ice.

The thing I don't like about this time of the year is the loss of daylight. You know, shorter days and then we turn the clocks back too. That means I go to work in the dark and come home in the dark. I am starting to feel like a mushroom. If I were a mushroom I'd be a happy one, what with all the B.S. that gets flung around at work.

I did get out for a walk today. I got halfway through it then down came the freezing rain. Bummer. I think next week I will schedule a trip to one of our local streams that is open year round so I can fling some flies. Should be one or two that isn't iced up. Or, when the new camera gets here, perhaps I will take a trip to Gettysburg. Hum, could take the fly rod there too.

Well, thanks for letting me rant a bit. I feel better now. So if you have the shack nasties, or even if you don't, go ahead and post. You will feel better at least for a nanosecond.