I just found out, I have to have yet another knee surgery. New surgeon this time though, I think maybe this guy can fix it. (Cross fingers) So, I suspect I will be laid up for a while, except for therapy.

Anyway, as most of you know, I am new at fly fishing and will be mostly fishing small streams and creeks for bass and panfish. So at the risk of angering the purist crowd, I thought I might try to find a good how-to-video on fishing with nymphs and streamers. I am sure you all probably already know, no matter how many channels you have on TV, there is never anything on. So I thought I might try to buy a video about something that I would enjoy and be beneficial. I have the Basic Fly Casting and the Advanced Fly Casting that Scientific Anglers has put out with Doug Swisher. They are a bit dated, but I have really enjoyed watching them. I know he has a couple out about fishing for trout, but I suspect it is more dry fly fishing, which I enjoy watching, but I thought I might be able to find one that would benefit me more.

Now, I know, I know you can catch bass and panfish on dry flies and I can't wait to try it. I have always wanted to fly fish, and I hope to be doing this for years to come. So, I suspect anything I can do to up my odds of actually landing a fish every once in a while, will help me to keep this dream going.

Thanks in advance,
Jason