I have an Oasis "Chenille Center" and a "Rib-Runner" tinsel and wire dispenser on order from Feather-Craft and thought the order would be here this week. Today, at work, I received a call from Kelly at Feather-Craft, and she wanted to let me know that they have received my order and that one of the items would not arrive at their location til this Friday. She said she was sorry for the delay and just wanted to make sure I knew they had received my order and would send it out as quickly as possible. While we were talking I told her that I noticed that they were not a sponsor of FAOL and that I thought it would be great PR for their company if they would become a sponsor. I explained that there are over 6,000 members and that I have seen their name brought up several times on the BB and each time it was positive statements. She seemed very interested and took down the web address and said she was going to pass it on to Bob. My point is: Have you ever mentioned becoming a sponsor to the different vendors you deal with? It does not take that much time and it will help to maintain this site for the future. I am proud to be a member of this site and trying to get more sponsors is the least I can do to try and give something back to FAOL since I have taken so much from it over the years. Just my thoughts and honest feelings.

------------------
Warren