I returned very late last night from the British Fly Fair. What a great time it was. Steve Thornton, Bridgette Cooper and the rest of the BFF crew did a fantastic job putting everything together. I was lucky enough to be one of 50 or so featured fly tiers from around the globe. No matter how long you have been tying flies, there is ALWAYS something to learn from another tier. I sat next to Paul Little and enjoyed watching a master salmon dresser at his craft. In fact, at the end of the show he asked it I wanted to swap a fly with him. Of course I said yes and I now have a fabulous little married wing salmon fly here to brighten my office.

The show attendees were so pleasant as well and just a joy to spend time with. I also did a one hour presentation each day on the fly-fishing opportunities off Louisiana and both were well attended and well received. The Brits sure are a ball to spend time with. They love to have a good time and my gut still hurts from laughing so much.

I did behave myself as I did not give into to temptation with regards to all the fantastic feathers being sold there. WOW, there was some fabulous stuff. Flamingo, Cock of the Rock, Heron and Egret Spey hackle, Loon, Honey Creepers and so on. Tons of fantastic stuff that just can't be brought home.

Can't wait until next year

------------------
Jeff - AKA Dr. Fish
If it has fins and swims than I must chase it!