+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need some brass (as in reloading)

nighthawk Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfMartin View Post
    dg. Any brass can fail even new.

However, Dad is making pens out of the brass. Unless the ink cartridge has something else in it I think he's safe.

SOM

I would be interested in "obtaining" a pen if they should be made available.

I'll let you know when they are done.
    "Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday." John Wayne.

"When you know, to know that you know, and when you do not know, to know that you do not know - that is true knowledge..." Charlie Chan (author Earl Derr Biggers ...Behind That Curtain 192.

Blog Entries

Um, er...

So I went back, read the fine print. Must have passed over the "pen" part thinking it was a typo the first time.

Sigh. My bad.
    Last edited by DG; 01-20-2009 at 10:35 PM. Reason: I can't spell "typo"

Default Update

To all those that helped my Dad, THANK YOU!

My Dad is a 'tough old guy' and doesn't get too excited and never ever gets emotional. He called last night and was so excited and so animated about the brass that arrived in the mail.

He can't find any other words other than "Please tell your fly fishing friends how much I appreciate their generosity".

Mom said Dad sat down and got 'misty eyed' which for that man says a lot.

My heartfelt thanks to those that helped my Dad. As soon as pens are ready he'll send one out via return mail.
    "Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday." John Wayne.

"When you know, to know that you know, and when you do not know, to know that you do not know - that is true knowledge..." Charlie Chan (author Earl Derr Biggers ...Behind That Curtain 192.

+ Reply to Thread