I had my followup appointment at my family doctor today. Found out that the staff at the office was not relaying any information to the doc while she was sick about her patients. This is the second time she has caught them doing this and she was one ANGRY lady today.

I cannot post a whole lot tonight as I am still very doped up and tired. Took a huge effort to go to the doc today. The poor doc almost cried when she saw my poor belly. I am much improved though. Spread of the rash is reversing, the weeping has stopped, the itching is almost gone, still burns a little bit but new skin is now forming. Bad news is that the meds and injury have driven my blood sugar back out of control but we will be able to handle that too.

I tried to work Thursday. Thankfully my boss was keeping her eye on me. She made me park my forklift, she sat with me until I was O.K. to drive and then sent me home. She made me call her when I got home too. I have a wonderful boss that I will tell you more about later. Turns out she has some really unique bamboo fly rods.

I apologize for not being able to take or return calls. I do really appreciate the thoughtfulness. Between trying to work, being doped up, the unability to sleep or stay awake more than 4 hours at a time and a few needed short trips to the pharmacy I missed some calls. I promise I will return your calls sometime soon.

I am going to close now but before I do I want each and everyone of you to know that I am so very, very greatful to all of you here for your thoughts, prayers and support. I am blessed with all of you, Amy, a good doc and a great boss. Every now and then He lets something happen to us to remind us to count our many blessings. I got His point and I am telling Him how greatful I am for all of you.

Thank YOU!