Yeppers, race fans. Doughy Joey is going to visit Uncle Jack and Warren P in Tullahoma Tennessee in early February (4-9). I just bought my ticket and I'll probably be packed before daybreak on Tuesday.

Why, you ask, would I choose Tullahoma, TN for a winter getaway fishing trip? The answer is simple...I have drank whiskey with this man and found him to be good company drunk or sober. If the weather takes a big crap while I'm there we'll eat and drink to our heart's content, and not be concerned in the least. The important thing will be that I get away for a few days to recharge my batteries before the busy work season. I've sold two kitchen remodeling jobs in the past two days, looked at a third today (which I'll probably get), and measure a fourth kitchen later this week. It's going to be a busy winter for me, so this is a necessary mental health getaway.

I think we'll stop at the grocery store on the way to Jack's place so I can get some bread baking stuff. We'll have no-knead bread when the sun comes up the first day, and I might make a big pot of my delicious Pasta E Fagioli so we have some soup around to take the evening chill off. So many recipes, so little time. I just love cooking for other people. Put me on fish and you'll eat like a king. LMAO