Thread: crystal meth

Threaded View

you can't change the name of the original pattern just cause you don't agree with the name. people were just arguing that a adams isn't the original pattern without wings added so if thats true then that means this original pattern is still a crystal meth no matter what until you make another variation of it by adding or subtracting something from it.. I really don't care and don't see what the big fuss is all about. its just a name. I mean if you wanna call it crystally sucker spawn then I guess its ok but its basically like calling a cheeseburger a hotdog. even tho its still a cheeseburger no matter what. to me it is what it is and theres nothing any of us do can about it no matter how much someone disagrees or dislikes the name. Mr Adams would be pretty p'd off if someone made his fly and called it the Smith Fly or something and stole his idea... I think the reason that stupid stuff pops up on youtube is because you put your own tags in there so if he typed crystal, meth, fly, fishing then whoever else used those tags will then be found to be related to it. maybe this fly will help people by making them not wanna take the drug. shoot! all I got to see is look at the nasty teeth video in the related section and that makes me never want to try the stuff right there. haha, maybe from now on there should be a disclaimer on this fly. it should read we encourage you to use meth the fly. not meth the drug responsibly. please take caution when using this fly. steelhead might come knocking on your door at 3 in the morning looking for 2nd's... have a fun day and tight lines.
    Last edited by fishaholic69; 01-03-2009 at 01:30 AM.
    God Put Fly Fishing Here For You And Me! Take Advantage Man! Take Advantage!
    AKA GeorgeMcFly