+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who is tired of snow?

Hybrid View

nighthawk Guest

Smile Who is tired of snow?

Take a look at this:

Sorry but the link won't work now.
    Last edited by nighthawk; 01-01-2009 at 04:31 AM.

I had to go to Watsonville, CA on business the last 2 days. Yesterday morning I was working with a phone tech on the outside of our office there. I thought we had a Chamber of Commerce day going; blue sky, fluffy white clouds floating by, temps in the lower sixties, with a slight breeze coming in off the ocean. The phone tech was complaining to me how cold it was. My house in Sedro Woolley, WA still has anywhere from a few inches of snow to a couple of feet depending on where you stand and temps in the low to mid thirties. I guess it is all a matter of perspective.
    "The reason you have a good vision is you're standing on the shoulders of giants." ~ Andy Batcho

nighthawk Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kerry Stratton View Post
    I had to go to Watsonville, CA on business the last 2 days. Yesterday morning I was working with a phone tech on the outside of our office there. I thought we had a Chamber of Commerce day going; blue sky, fluffy white clouds floating by, temps in the lower sixties, with a slight breeze coming in off the ocean. The phone tech was complaining to me how cold it was. My house in Sedro Woolley, WA still has anywhere from a few inches of snow to a couple of feet depending on where you stand and temps in the low to mid thirties. I guess it is all a matter of perspective.
    Kerry,
    Not to wish violence on anyone but I hope you gave that tech a pinch with your crimping pliers!

No snow here but we are having high winds today. Really wreaking havoc with the stuff outside.

16 inches of snow fell yesterday....followed by -22 degrees this morn.
    Give me cold or give me snow....both together and it's kinda rough.
    nam

I have had no snow where I live. And it's probably in the 60's or 70's right now. I hate it.

I was through with winter when it dropped below 50. I guess it comes with getting older, but I don't deal with the cold as well as I used to.
    But... what I wouldn't give to be in Chicago on New Year's Day watching the Winter Classic Hockey game.

+ Reply to Thread