Somebody on another board asked about this, and I did a little research.

I found this;

http://www.mytreedb.com/treedbnotes_free.html

I am going to be putting all my data from various other programs into this. Best database software I have seen for a long time, and absolutely ideal for the angler. You can cut and paste whole websites, texts, images etc. Sort and search notes and data.

If you are not used to using software like this, you will need a few minutes to play with it.

I am very rarely as enthusiastic as this about a piece of software, but the more I play with it the better it gets. Hell! Tabbed trees, options for just about everything, views customisable, skins customisable, and a whole lot of other stuff!

You can just cut and paste from anywhere on the web into a note, complete with links. images etc.

I have simply pasted whole step-by-steps, materials notes, with images and links. Marvelous!!!

This is an absolutely BRILLIANT piece of software!!!

Here is a screen shot of one note;

I am going to be putting all my data from various other programs into this. Best database software I have seen for a long time, and absolutely ideal for the angler. You can cut and paste whole websites, texts, images etc. Sort and search notes and data.

Even after just a few minutes playing with it, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

TL
MC