This year has been a rough one...a BLESSED year actually, as we always draw upon our Faith to strengthen us during tough times.
For the New Year, I WILL lose weight...my beautiful Maggie will have her slimmer Father "walk" her down the aisle, not "waddle".
Mike

Hey Mike does this mean no more fudge for us???

I woke up this morning thinking Christmas has passed, (what a blessed one I have had) Yes I did get a gps but actually there was so many wonderful things during my Christmas that it would take to long to write.
I was sitting here looking at a couple of empty fly boxes, thinking its time to get them filled. I was talking to a fellow last night who told me he caught his limit yesterday so fishing is year round here. but my fish now suppies have run to low and I need to rebuild, new flyes, clean and organize the jeep, camping gear, etc. to get ready for the warmer days. Thinking about all the places, friends, I am blessed with to be able to go to and fish with. I'm nit going to mention all the places I'd like to go to right now. I think I just need to re load to be ready when the right time comes along...

So God bless all of you and I pray all your dreams of sun lite dancing on the waters come true...

Tim...