It all started at work yesterday when one of my mechanics told me he couldn't put a gift under his Christmas tree till after the new year. He has a 4 year old son with Autism. It bugged me till this morning having coffee with my family. My wife asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I told her nothing at all. If you want to get me something for Christmas get me something to put under his tree for his son. My wife and mother in law decided for the same thing. So I went to my shop and talked to my manager and the rest of my crew and gave them the heads up. My wife went to work and got some toys for the child. We both got out of work early and went to wrapping the gifts. We just got back from playing Mr and Mrs Claus. We went back to my shop and pulled the mechanic to the side and let him know what we had done. When we gave him the first gift he said that was very nice and shut his car door. Only to turn around to have another gift ready to go into his car. He kept telling us you shouldn't have done this, you really didn't need to do this. I stopped him and told him that YES it did need to happen. As he proceeded to put the rest of the gifts in his car I could see a tear run down his face. I looked at my wife and saw the same thing. Doing this has made this the best Christmas for me and my family.