Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk View Post
My friend I am so glad to see you back! I mean that too.

Watch out because some of those OHIO ISLAND NATION BOYS will be hot on your heels now! Don't worry, I have got your back. Grew up just a few miles on the Pa side of the Buckeye line so I now how to deal with those guys from OHO. No need to worry about ohiofly but the other two you got to watch. ohiofly is the only one rowing his boat with both oars in the water. Those other guys are at least two slices short of a full can of SPAM!

Now, time to go have one of those nice Hawaiian spam sammiches.

Those smileys are for Doug because he just loves bouncy smileys, hee, hee!
Thank you, my friend, it feels good to be back!! I certainly don't have anything to ever say worthwhile, but I just couldn't have you trying to survive on here, putting up with those "Island Natives", all by your lonesome!
Plus, I'm now on even "NEWER MEDS", because one of my docs, but bought himself a new Helios and needs to pay for it, the other doc, just sprung for a new "Buck's Bags Innertube Yacht" and is a few pennies short of paying it off.
I know, Eric, you are FAR ABOVE having trouble, controlling the Ohio Team, because it doesn't take much to argue with gum, but I want to help where I can.