Sorry Paul but I do not belive there numbers and I sure know better than to blame the drought for all the trout that have gone by the way side. To many other rivers have the same problem without the fish loss the fish and game are claming for the horn.

Take a look at the wolves here. They were saying that there were only about 170 of them just a few months ago. Now they are backing up as it has been reported (From a good source) that there are over 300 of them. They did the same with the Grizzlys here.

Just like the fish and game didn't introduce Whirling decease to the Madison? Someone else did when there pond dam broke. Yea right. Like they weren't taking the old brood stock out of the hatchery and putting them into Ennis Lake. I saw them doing it several times. And were do those fish run to spawn? I would say up the Madison.

Or like the Park Service giving a reward to anyone that turns in the person that planted the Lake Trout in Yellowstone Lake. That would be hard to do because we would have to turn them in. They did it when they stocked Lewis Lake. How do you explain the 20 pound Lake Trout they have taken from the lake? That fish has to be better than 30 years old with the growth rate of that lake?

I guess what I am saying is I will believe what the fish and game are saying when I win the Lottery. They protect themselves at all costs. They wouldn't admit they were wrong if they were under oath. They also have to protect the outfitters and guides because of the money that the state makes off of them. Remember the golden cow? I have seen to much and been here to long to believe what they have to say. I could add a lot more to this but that is enough for me. Ron