Thread: Hare's Ear Nymph

Threaded View

Thank you, Mike-Conner, for responding to my quest. I believe the article I originally had in mind was in fact the one Davy had written, as I had seen it years ago. HOWEVER...after the link that dusterman provided to your OUTSTANDING article in the forum, I may not need to bother Davy at all. That was the best piece I've seen on the subject.

I'm sorry to see what was probably a misunderstanding follow in that thread.
    Like you, I've posted things in the forum, which were followed by a similar comment in a PM. I understood it as a supreme compliment from the reader and a missed opertunity on my part. It's too bad that your exellant posting and many others in the forum ends up getting lost in space as they do on this type of forum base. It appeared to me that a lot of work and research went into that. I most likely would have missed seeing it if duster hadn't posted the link.
    That's all they were saying. I surely hope that you one day see it for what it was and reconsider posting more contributions to this site or on a personal blog of your own, where more people can find it for years down the road.

This thread led me to the one going on at Fly Fisherman on a simular subject...it too is a great read. It looks like you have enough material at your disposal, to be writing a book on the subject. I would be thinking about it.
    Last edited by Mato Kuwapi; 02-02-2009 at 05:17 PM.
    "There's more B.S. in fly fishing than there is in a Kansas feedlot." Lefty Kreh

"Catch and Release,...like Corrections Canada" ~ Rick Mercer