I know that this a fly fishing board, but if I can't ask my friends here who can I ask?

My hard drive crashed. I use to have Windows XP, but when they put in the new hard drive, they installed Vista Home Premium instead of XP even though I told them NOT to install Vista. My machine was one of those bought right before the release of Vista and had a free upgrade to Vista, but I chose to stay with XP all along.

My question is that this old guy can't read the small text that is on many web sites. I have went into the View tab and have chosen "text size" and then selected largest. It's still too small on this 22" wide screen monitor. I then played with monitor resolution, but some web pages won't load properly if I change it too much. Current setting is 1600 X 900. Any ideas for old guys with bifocals to be able to read the screen better. My Mom and Dad are in the same boat especially when it comes to Outlook Express on their XP based system. Things are too small for them to read to even send emails. What's an old guy to do? Thanks for your help.

Rick