Last Spring on one of my many trips to the Roscoe and area after checking in and filling the gas tank I drove up to the Hazel Bridge pool on the Willowemac.
It was late afternoon and I just wanted to see if there was any insect activity. Three guys were in the water and one fellow sat near the stream on the cement wall where the handicap access platform used to be. I greeted him and sat down myself and asked if there had been any action. Nothin' all day he said. Nor for his 3 friends in the water. There was a wide space right in front of us where another angler could cast without bothering the 3 all of which were down stream a bit. The fellow who was sitting there had had it and I wasn't even suited up. 20 minutes later another angler approached us and asked the normal questions, then asked if we were going to fish out ahead of where we sat. Both of us told him we were not going out and the new guy then asked if we minded if he gave it a try. Be my guest I said. He waded in and when he was 6 or 7 steps out I called "Hey". He stopped and turned back toward me. "Thanks for asking" I said. "Appreciate it!"
So there are some decent people out on the water and not everyone is crowding your space.
Anybody else have any "GOOD" stream etiquette experiences to report?