+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: FOTW 2008 Swap

Just as soon as I receive the last 3 sets of flies, I will get them all mailed back to each of you. Thanks again to all of you for participating in this swap. John
    I wish you all everlasting flies and tight lines.

Default better late than never

sent mine out today. thanks for hosting bassman!!

Thanks for the update steelieslayer, I will be watching for them in the mail. Thanks again for joining in on this swap. John

I still need flies from steelieslayer, which are in the mail, and Johnniewalker.

Johnniewalker please contact me. Thanks John

steelieslayer, the mail just arrived and your fantastic flies came. thanks again for joining in on this swap. John

Everyone if it is ok I will wait to hear from Johnniewalker by Monday, if not I will ship everyones flies on Tuesday. Thanks again to everyone that joined in on this swap. John

Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    steelieslayer, the mail just arrived and your fantastic flies came. thanks again for joining in on this swap. John

Everyone if it is ok I will wait to hear from Johnniewalker by Monday, if not I will ship everyones flies on Tuesday. Thanks again to everyone that joined in on this swap. John
    Thank you everyone for participating in this swap. Please refer to my message, http://www.flyanglersonline.com/bb/s...772#post278772 regarding the passing of bassman. Rosemary called me last night and asked me to help complete this swap. In the next day or two I'll make a trip over to their house and pick up the flies. It might take me a couple days to sort through things - though, knowing John, everything is so organized I should be able to handle it quickly.

Johnniewalker, if you could please PM me that would be great. I'll follow John's suggestion above -- if not, then I'll get the flies out this weekend if at all possible.

Thanks,
    JohnR

I was over to bassman's house yesterday to visit with Rosemary and Bonnie. I also picked up the flies, etc. for this swap. These are ready to rock and roll! I'll pack them up this evening and visit the Post Office tomorrow.

Thanks for participating in this swap everyone!

JohnR

Well, I got sick yesterday so didn't send out the flies. They are packaged up now and sitting by the door so I can take them to the PO in the morning. We did have one member drop out of the swap due to extenuating circumstances so there are 11 flies being returned to you.

I thank you all for participating in the swap and putting up with me finishing it up.

Best regards,
    JohnR

Flies are in the trusty hands of the US Postal Service. Y'all should have them Saturday or Monday. JohnR

Mine arrived today, Great looking Batch of Flies.
    I am Still having a Hard time wrapping my brain around the fact that this is the Last "Bassman" Swap I will have the Priviledge of being in.
    A BIG Thank You to JohnR for stepping in and Taking care of this!

+ Reply to Thread