This is just a reminder to all the pirates from the Florida area that we will be having a meeting (read fishing) on November 12th at the Skyway Flats. For those of you not familiar with the Skyway Flats contact me or one of the other Florida Pirates and we can give you Directions;

FCCH This is your first pirate meeting so bring plenty of Rum..

I will get with the locals by e-mail and we will pick a restaurant to have breakfast at, any that want to come during the day I will have my cell phone contact me for the number. We will probably meet at the north Skyway rest Area as a gathering place.

Do not tell any of those trout fishing people cause they don't have the equipment to even catch our bait fish.

If you are coming to fish, I was out last week and my son lost a 6 foot porpoise and a 4 foot wide ray. The bait fish are back and I found no evidence of Red Tide. Thanks God!

I do not think we will fish the tides because we really are going to do some planning. With purebs not being able to host and me being back on cancer treatments we will need to figure out something else. I still have the information from the first fish-in and could easily get it ready again, we would just have to find a place to eat on Sunday and what ever else we decide to do..

Just remember this is for the fun of it, and anyone from FAOL is invited to the secret meeting, we need about 12 more rookies.

Pray south Florida is still around next week. Wilma is mad and looking to kill someone. I sure hope she sneaks between Florida and Cuba.

See all of you on the 12th.

Harold