Did some business with these folks because they had guides I needed that our sponsers here could not supply. They were fireball red titanium nitride casting guides. When I got the order in it was missing a guide. They had put it on backorder. Yesterday I got a email from them saying we don't have that guide anymore so to bad. I called them today to see if they could replace the set with something else fully understanding that i had lost money on the order because the customer wanted the fireball red guides. Their attitude was SO WHAT. I asked for compensation for the lose of the order or at least for mailing the guides back due to no fault of my own. Their reply "to bad so sad" I can garentee you that it will be a cold day in he double toothpick before I ever go to their site let alone do business with them. Their customer service is none excistant. I just basicly lost $100 of my own money plus the money I would have made on the rod. Because the rod blank is not a color that most would want and they will not take it back or the reel seat or cork I am out. guess my wife gets a casting rod