+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanking our sponsors

Default Thanking our sponsors

I hope I'm not way over the line, but you all know that it's the sponsors that pay the bills around here. Without them we would not exist. I just want to say again, thanks guys for the confidence and financial support and to remind the rest of you to try to support them in return when possible. What goes around, comes around. We are about twelve years at this and plan on staying.

Thanks indeed, to the sponsors here at FAOL. If you didn't know, sponsors get invited to sponsor this site, based on their products and customer service.

When I need stuff I always go to the sponsors page to order it. It's a good way to make sure you get the best stuff and the best service, not to mention great prices.
    Happiness is wading boots that never have a chance to dry out.

Modoc Country.... Extreme N.E. California high desert
    Blog Entries

Like Ron, I go to our sponsors for whatever I need. So far, they've filled the bill every time. As well, they are prompt, personable and very helpful. Their prices, also, are very good. Even If they aren't the lowest priced in the market, I'll still recommend our sponsors above all others. Besides all that, the make this site possible, and I for one will miss it if ever they stop. Hat's off to our sponsors, and J.C. & Ladyfisher...........

Thumbs up

What I like too is that some of the sponsors are like small gems that would be hard to find in the vastness of the internet. Yosemite brand finger treatment comes to mind.
    Trout don't speak Latin.

Smile

JC, ... I go to a sponsor whener I can.
    Christopher Chin

nighthawk Guest

Thumbs up

J.S.,
    Great post and I agree with you. I think our sponsors are great.

For those folks that attend a fly fishing show where FAOL sponsors are present, take the time to mention to them that one of the reasons you support THEM, is because they support FAOL. Thank them for their CONTINUED support of this site, and mention the many thousands of members we have that look to our sponsors for their equipment needs.

I do this all the time, and you should see their faces light up when you do this! It's just a reminder that their support of FAOL is the most cost effective way there is to spread word of mouth about their business. One hand washes the other...

Cool Much appreciated...

we do appreciate your comments, and we do ask for your help too- if you have a favorite product or manufacturer who IS NOT a Sponsor here, please let us know. We don't just take anyone, we much prefer your personal recommendation too.

Blog Entries

I use sponsors as much as possible. I haven't had problems with any, including some that are not on the sponsor page anymore. It is nice knowing that we have some reputable vendors with a proven track record.
    Better to be an active environmentalist than and environmental activist.

FFMIRSWTNBOF
    (Full Fledged Member in Raunchy Standing-Within The NBOF)

LadyFisher,

i have used the sponsors here as much as possible since i joined over a year ago. i absolutely love stone river outfitters. dennys conranch hackles are wonderful and i am getting ready to buy more from him. i have bought products made by the manufacturers listed on here too! love my sage rods! again thanks for all you do.
    "some go to church and think about fishing, others go fishing and think about God." Tony Blake

+ Reply to Thread