Thread: Hat's off to Panman

Threaded View

Default Hat's off to Panman

Obtained Panman's 1wt line from the for sale board. Totally surprised to receive it with 50 wonderful flies for our Healing Waters veterans. All we talked about was the fly line. Totally surprised me to receive the flies with a note for our vet program. Didn't even know Mr. Panman was aware of our program. Super class people on this website. Flies in my local little town are $1.50 each and up from that. That represents about $75 worth of free personal professional hand tied flies free. It's amazing how the world goes around these days. You start a fledgling struggling program....and help for it comes from all over. Even before this...I received a PRIVATE MESSAGE from an FAOL'er saying he was sending fly tying material for us! Another case of unsolicited, not talked about subject...just out of the blue here it comes! Bless them father for they no not how much good they do. The delight on the receiving end is exponential. Your generous acts spread farther than you know. The impact is more than you can visualize on the givers end. This is not a plea for more. We are doing pretty darn good thanks to you guys. Just an attempt to display thanks for those....and to compliment them for real...they probably aren't aware how much their goodnes spreads and does. Just kudos and hat's off to fine people. It's all good man.

Wonderful fellow. Thank you Mr. Panman

Gemrod
    Last edited by Gemrod; 11-07-2008 at 07:01 AM. Reason: add deep appreciation/thanks/& credits to Panman