Well I had a good day Friday...got out before 1p, stayed till around 5p and hooked 4 'bows up to about 18", all on Joe V's gift of orange stimulators, rod was a Fenwick 5wt 2pc 8.5 ', gift from a friend on the RR here, the reel was a gift from a woodcutting friend here, the furled leader was a gift from our own 'Backcastwards', the backing came with the reel, the line was one of the 7wt Green Mt. from Orvis that I bought a year ago.

I put the combo together to honor those friends that thought to give to another and will fish it all the while I'm here.

Did sheetrock yesterday and was getting in the car to go to the lake to try for smallies....same outfit....and the RR bud's call came and he had to jet to the yo at K. Falls.

I'll be here till around the 3rd so anyone close is welcome to get in touch for a day on the water. Been wet wading and not bad south of me but under the dam is a bit nippy and I spend most time walking, taking potshots at easy runs with gravel bars or very shallow. not bad though, day temp today will go 70+ again...

Cheers,

MontanaMoose