Thread: Kids Loved it , My wife not so much!!!

Threaded View

Anderson, South Carolina (Northwest corner of SC) USA

Quote Originally Posted by Gnu Bee Flyer View Post
    Um people, its not for Halloween, today is Thanksgiving in Canada, no little kids coming to the door begging for candy.

There was a huge unexpected bonus this morning as my oft drunken sister in law showed up this morning, saw the pumpkin, took it personally, and stomped off saying she has never been so insulted in her life, and she wasn't coming for the feast. Total bonus !!!!! Neither of us like her and she almost always gets really stupid drunk at family gatherings. The whole family cheered after she left.

How big a stretch is it to look at a puking pumpkin and identify it with yourself. Man what an ego!

Side bonus. My wife now loves the pumpkin and offered the opinion that we should put one out on the front lawn everytime good ole sis in law plans a visit. She is no longer mad at me for putting it on the porch. hee hee I am getting a huge kick out of this.
    Gnu Bee,

Your sister-in-law must have a very round face with an orange-yellowish complexion. Love your pumpkin even more. If my brother in-law-were still alive, I would try the same thing but I doubt it would work. He would probably trip over the darn pumpkin, break his leg and I would have him glued to my sofa for the next six months as he recovered (from the broken leg, not alcohol). 8T In fact, double grin on this one
    Last edited by Eight Thumbs; 10-13-2008 at 05:58 PM.