+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Various Kudos

Default Various Kudos

I really loved this weeks' New for the Week. Bob Boerne's article about ants was great. I think JC and LF may be onto something by adding him to their writing stable. As usual Rick Z. wrote about something I've experienced, but without the good results he usually seems to have. JC outdid himself with the pictorial, and Joe Hyde paralleled Rick's article with another experience with which I'm familiar. Albeit, with a kayak instead of a canoe.
    I may have just been needing a "fix" since it has been a coupla weeks since the last New for the Week, but it seems to me that the writing and topics this week were exceptional. Of course, I've come to expect nothing less from FAOL and the folks who contribute here.

RodgerOle

I got a kick out of Joe Hyde's article. Glad to know I'm not the only one who has been fishing on/near shore, and had a guy(s) in a bass boat cast their lures right to my feet. Extremely rude! And yes, its happened more than once!
    Do I just look like a good piece of fish-holding structure, instead of a living breathing fellow angler?
    David Merical
    St. Louis, MO

+ Reply to Thread