... three times> There's no place like home ... there's no place like home.

HA! What a bunch of horse hockey!! I'd much prefer Wyoming or South Dakota!!! What a delightful trip! Turned out much longer than I'd anticipated, encompassed much more territory than I'd anticipated, lots more fish ... lots more food ... lots of fantastic people!!

I caught my first cut throat and cut bow trouts!! AND have pictures to prove it!! Cary "surprised" me with a trip to the Big Horn area of Wyoming and we fished the Tongue River! Trouts that required two hands to hold!! Saw lots of moose ... one VERY close up! ... saw real cowboys ... with real spurs! ... some even riding mules!! What a hoot!!! Stayed at what Wyoming refers to as a "resort" ... means there was indoor plumbing!! They served meals that I would have been able to feed all 3 kids, Cary and myself from their single serving!! (well of course I ate it all!!). It was a trip to remember, for sure!

Sorta glad to be home, but not much. Did miss all you guys though! Oh, I didn't mention the "resort" had no phones, no computers, no cell phones, nada!! It was WONDERFUL!!!!