BEWARE OF THIS SPAM/SCAM.

Our TU chapter secretary got a supposedly legit e-mail supposedly from the newsletter editor asking him to pass on to the membership an e-mail. This e-mail said that it had something to do with the "Hunters for the Hungry" program and it involved a raffle with a prize of some kind of fishing trip to a lodge or place in Pennsylvania. Unfortunately, they used the "Hunters" appeal and it appears to have worked. Haven't received any more e-mails about this from any other members; so, hope it has stopped.

*** As a result I received 32 e-mails from the secretary one right after the other. Naturally suspicious; so, without opening anything I sent him an e-mail and asked what's going on. He replied and said that after he forwarded the e-mail he received 500 e-mails on his Blackberry and, I think, his home computer. Sounds like this was one of those viruses that harvests your e-mail addresses and sends it to everyone etc. and then you get as many back as the folks that have your e-mail on their list.***