+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts and Prayers

Default Thoughts and Prayers

This morning around 2 am, my wife's father passed away at 62 years of age. This is the first loss of a parent for either of us, so this is indeed uncharted territory. If your parents are still with you, call them and tell them you love them, or hug them if they are close enough. We will be in Oklahoma doing all the arrangements, my wife's words are very fitting I think for anyone who passes away, "I can't imagine a world without him".

Drew
    "I don't drink anymore, I freeze it and eat it like a popsicle"

Sorry to hear of this bad news. My thoughts and prayer are with your family. I think I will give my mom a call.
    Remember we all live down stream

Drew,
    Prayers & condolences to your wife & all those grieving. Colleen & I lost all 4 of our parents years ago, and both our Dads passed away in their early 60s. While it is a very difficult time, your wife will think of him often, & your lives will be richer filled with his memory.
    God Bless,
    Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

The loss of a parent is a terrible thing. My prayers and those of my family and my church will go out for you. John
    I wish you all everlasting flies and tight lines.

I am sorry to hear of your loss. You are absolutely right about letting your parents know how much you love them.

Thoughts and prayers for you and your wife and the family.
    Trout don't speak Latin.

My wife and I send our prayers as well. Cherish the memories of her Dad, and be sure to hug her Mom and your folks too.

Drew,

Your family is in our prayers. My mother passed away at 62 about 11 years ago, I can relate. Hold tight to your family, friends, faith and all the wonderful memories.

Take care,

Mike

Default condolences

Our prayers are with you. I buried my dad in 89 and mom last August. The grieving process is a bear. You will get through this and live with fond memories. God bless you and yours. Jim
    I'm either going to, coming from or thinking about fishing. Jim

My heart and prayers go out to you. My dad passed away many many years ago. He was in his 70's. He died of Lung cancer. The last time I saw him I knew he was a dead man but I did not say I love you dad. That was just not something we did. I regret it now. To loose one's parents is a horrible experience but hang in there. Get through the griefing process and take your time. Remember they will always be in your memories. It was almost 20 years ago I lost my dad. To this day I stop at times and talk to him. I hope he is looking down and saying how proud he is of me. To this day I still cry at times when I think of him.

nighthawk Guest

Hey Drew,
    Prayers and thoughts to your wife and to you. We are thinking of and praying for all of the family and friends.

God Bless,
    Eric and Amy

+ Reply to Thread