Be careful buddy, you might never look at another 10" brook trout the same way. Carp feeding on the top are called cloopers. Here is a specific question that I asked about cloopers on another board that you might find helpful:

Here is THEE book on the subject:

Great price and a wealth of information for cheap. I also have his companion video:

If you want some great free info you can listen to this audio program on your Ipod or on your computer:

Have fun,