Quote Originally Posted by Mato Kuwapi View Post
It's also my opinion that it's article like that one that is going to be the death knoll for C&R fishing if they are not careful. (look whats happening in the EU) I felt that was just plain irresponsible on the part of the magazine.
The day that "crud" flies here is the day I fish with a scarf over my face and a one finger salute to my state or federal congress critters for allowing My values to be trampled by a bunch of social alarmists looking to oppress those that help provide the very resource there so worried about not causing undo humility to. I think that this Euoro "movement" will have a backlash before it gets here though.

The couple of times I have been so lucky to manage this feat were hard fishing long days. It can be done has and will be done but like Mato said it was a stage.That I am happy has past.

I have begun to more and more enjoy the break on bank with pipe (tobacco ) in hand. Eyes and ears open the the beautiful places that I find myself. With the people I have come to call friends and It hard to enjoy those parts of the get away with out time to reflect on the IMHO better parts of fishing.