+ Reply to Thread

Thread: scumglove did it again

Hybrid View

Default scumglove did it again

He put on another nice article.

Maybe we can convert him to doing more subsurface fishing.

Rick

AMEN!!! Fantastic article!!! It's always fun to catch (nice) fish on a learning attempt. Keep it up!!!

Default Much fun was had...

Again, thanks for the compliments. It was a great time, that is for sure.

As the weather starts to turn here, I have to believe that subsurface will be where the bluegill action is this fall. In years past, I would have put up the fly rod for an ultra light spinning rod, and still do from time to time, as it is FUN as well. This year I am going to make a concerted effort to use my fly rod all year.

Jeff

Default scumglove

Hi,
    Have you ever fly fished Guntersville Lake? I hear it has some big gills and crackers.
    Tom

Default Guntersville

Tom,

I am dying to hit Guntersville Lake. However, I am boatless right now, and that kind of limits my options. Within the next month, I will have a boat or kayak and be good to go. Then there are no excuses not to explore Guntersville, Wheeler Lake or the TN River.

JMJ

Quote Originally Posted by scum.glove View Post
    Tom,

I am dying to hit Guntersville Lake. However, I am boatless right now, and that kind of limits my options. Within the next month, I will have a boat or kayak and be good to go. Then there are no excuses not to explore Guntersville, Wheeler Lake or the TN River.

JMJ
    I hope it works out for you. I would love to fish Guntersville with flyrod/kickboat for bass, gills and crackers.
    Tom

+ Reply to Thread