Gentlemen, Apparently there is no "fair" distribution of rainfall in His plan. What we are experiencing is the peripheral effects of hurricane Ike. We, in this area, are not unfamiliar with prolonged rainstorms, this one was a deluge. No one was prepared for the volume of water. I don't know who measured this event but those who did stated that 100 Billion gallons fell on Cook County. Personally I think it was more like 88 Billion . The owner of the home in the photo I posted ACTUALLY thought I could pump out his basement ( water obviously to ceiling and probably containing 10 Billion of the aforementioned gallons). After donning my hippers, I did notice a bottle of Jamiesons with a severe "dent" in it's contents on his kitchen table. I began to understand his request.
Byron, I'm on my way to Wyoming this coming Sunday. Due to the ongoing drought, the saddest scene for me will be the inability to see the reflection of the Teton Range on Jackson Lake. Where a few years ago was a depth of 15-25 feet is now a mud/sand flat. But I hear the Snake, Salt, Grays, Green,Hoback, Gibbon, Flat Creek and many others are doing just fine.
I do hope those who need the rains get them soon.