My mainstays always in my box:

DRY..... Adams (parachute and Catskills style); Rusty haystacks (#10-#12); Stimulators (#16) Yellow and bright green; Elk hair caddis (#14-#16) tan/brown

WET....Leadwing coachmen (#12-14); Wooly worms (#14) Black and yellow

NYMPHS....GRHE's (#14-#16) ...you just HAVE to have this nymph! I also have a beaded Stonefly pattern (a bit taken here, a bit taken there) I made myself which does well..tied in a #6-#8

STREAMER.... Wooly buggers...some large, some small. Like the GRHE, can't be beat. Black and Olive my best colours.

MIDGES....cdc/elkhair (#1 Black;...This is great for midges and to simulate emergers.

It always is the case that once you reach water, you'll find that the one thing they're going for...IS THE ONE THING YOU DON'T HAVE! Not only that, I'VE found, that each year brings a different taste to the fish. One year, stoneflies were hot...EVERYWHERE! Fish haven't been as eager since that year, I've found.
But the above are always in my box. They're the reliables. They seem to always help everywhere I go.

You'll find yours, too.

Cheers,
Bad Luck Larry

PS
CDC/elk hair should read size eighteen. Don't know where that happy face came from!