+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Raw69, WildOne Sat or Sun AM

Default Raw69, WildOne Sat or Sun AM

Local Flow Should be prime Sat early AM I can be there about 7:00 am...maybe sooner till about 11 am...Sunday perhaps the same.

Post back if you see this and we'll try to get together, if you can...I'll try and cross post to local board as well.

With the rain and change in baramoter, my gut tells me the river should be PRIME, of course...who really knows?

If you can swing a morning with a hack, I'd be happy to show you the ropes as I know them on this flow...I think you both know which one.

Just checked in this am for first time. Just finished putting on a 2-day conference last week and am still recovering. We got another in a week so I'm pretty much on dry land for awhile. Leave a few fish for me.
    To Miss Nancy - She hated fishing, but loved a fisherman.

Work does get in the way.

Got about 16 or so Sat AM....from 8" to about 18"

Ah crap!!

That's what I get for not checking in as often as I should!!

Actually, I was moving Sat AM so wouldn't have worked out anyway. Maybe sometime in the next couple weeks? Saturday AM's are usually pretty good for me. I'm thinking they should really be bulking up and eating big for the next month or so....Let's keep in touch guys!
    Leave No Trace

Didn't go out Sunday but picked up a few more here and there this AM...might even get out a bit this evening and should be able to get out a little tomorrow AM...working odd hours helps at times.

River is certainly at a VERY low level, was even able to see bottom throughout for the most part...very unusual for this river.

It has been interesting to watch how quickly this river seems to turn on and off, sometimes it is almost impossible to not pick up at least a rock bass then wham, the lips shut...nothing will bite.

Keep an eye out, this Saturday AM may be doable for sure, again around 7:00am works well for me...park is generalluy not open so we could proceed to parking under 270 (*legal)

+ Reply to Thread